To Our D'Angelo Family,
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. We are doing everything we can to make this easier on you, our valued guests, while providing you with a safe environment and quality food. We have been tracking the evolving situation around COVID-19 and following guidance provided by the CDC, WHO, and local officials.
Beginning today, March 17, 2020, we began offering only delivery and carry-out in all of our New England restaurants. We are all in this together, and we will keep doing our best to be there for you and make sure it’s as easy as possible for you to get your favorite Papa Gino’s food to enjoy at home.
Here is what you can expect:
- All meals will be prepared in to-go packaging for carry out and delivery only. You will not be able to dine in or consume food on premise in our restaurants at this time.
- Hours: please check our website for hours of operation, as they may change to comply with changing local guidelines.
- We encourage you to order and pre-pay online at dangelos.com with a credit card instead of cash for carry out and delivery orders.
- For carry out, this minimizes contact points, and we will have your food ready for easy pick up when you arrive.
- For delivery, ordering and paying online limits contact at the time of delivery.
- You can still call us or walk in to place an order to go, and you can still call us to place a delivery order, pay over the phone with a credit card, and request a limited contact delivery.
Limited Contact Delivery Option:
- Beginning Wednesday, 3/18/20, we will be offering a “Limited Contact Delivery” option. If you prefer a “Limited Contact Delivery”, where we will leave your order in a safe place outside of your delivery location, please follow these steps:
- When ordering online, where available, select “Delivery”, and in the “Dropoff Notes” at the bottom of the page, please type in “Limited Contact Leave Outside Door”. Don’t forget you need to pre-pay online to get “Limited Contact Delivery.”
- If you call to place your delivery order, please pre-pay with a credit card over the phone, let us know you would like a “Limited Contact Delivery”, and provide us with instructions on where to leave your order.
- At the time of delivery, one of our team members will notify you to let you know your order has arrived and is in the designated location. Your delivery driver will wait to make sure you get your order before leaving.
We want you to know we are committed to quality, integrity and hospitality on every level. As communicated last week, we continue to take precautions by reinforcing handwashing, cleaning, disinfection and health procedures in all our restaurants. We will keep monitoring the situation as it evolves, and we will let you know if anything changes.
CEO, D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches
Letter From Our CEO on Covid-19
Dear Valued Guests,
The caring and well-being of our guests, team members and communities is extremely important to us, and we are taking the growing concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. We started our business on the notion of “family” and community, and we think of all of you as our extended family. We share your concerns, and like all of you, we at D’Angelo have been following the latest recommendations by Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health organizations. We take pride in our use of best practices for team training and restaurant hygiene, and we have created an internal task force whose focus is on the safety of our restaurants and offerings.
Below are some of the immediate actions we have taken:
- Reinforcing that our team members should stay home if they are sick or caring for someone who is sick at home.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning with disinfectant for all regularly touched surfaces including counters, tables, chairs, beverage areas, door handles, registers and delivery stations.
- Adding sanitizer station at front counter.
- Removing all condiments, utensils, cups, etc., from the beverage area. These will be provided to guests as needed.
- Heightened team members’ awareness by providing frequent communication and directives on keeping themselves and everyone else safe and monitoring their own health.
At D’Angelo, we will continue to focus on taking these proactive and preventative measures in our commitment to you and the entire community. We thank you for your patronage and shared dedication in keeping our communities safe and healthy, and we look forward to serving you soon.